Friday, December 31, 2010

Bye 2010, Welcome 2011

Just few more hours for Welcoming New Year and I'm so excited.
This year taught me lot many things and hope the coming year also brings more happiness and learnings in life.This is my Last post of 2010.Meet you all in 2011 
Hey I also made up my mind for my New year resolution :)
Anthropologies Stilled Night Dress

Another fresh new year is here . . .
Another year to live!
To banish worry, doubt, and fear,
To love and laugh and give!


   Wishing everyone a Very Happy New year. May God Bless U

6 comments:

  1. hpy new yr 2 u too.. luking pretty pretty!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, apple pic is funny :D
    happy new year buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish you a happy new year and all the very best.. I really love your blog for the vibrant pictures.. yay to the photographer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. tooo good shots...good work sai. n u r looking awesome n fabulous aji.

    Wish u both a very happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Pria: Wishing u d same and thx much dear
    @Anil: Buddy other surprise to me today was I won the contest for which I took the pain to get Pics clicked during snow
    @Sree: Thx for compliments. Thx to my hubby for the awesome photshoots....Chk http://www.flickr.com/photos/10117862@N00/ for more
    @Suneetha: Thx Suni...Wishing u too a very happy New year
    @Mvrao: Thx much dad....Wish that dream also comes tru soon

    ReplyDelete

avandia